We conduct learning based Camps in Goa. These camps are aimed at introducing the participants to various topics in nature and environment. Participants enjoy and have fun while learning to observe and care for nature.
These camps are held at some of the finest places of wilderness in Goa. Cottage or dormitory type of accommodations are available.
The activities in the camp include:
- Nature discovery and exploration through trails and treks
- Morning with the Feathered Beauties.
- Insect adventures: Butterflies and Dragonflies watching.
- Plant Detectives: visit to the Botanical garden/ Zoological garden
- Myriad nightlife: Night trail for nocturnal animals
Interaction with subject and field experts/ resource persons in the field of environment and Wildlife from Goa
Audio-visual presentations on different aspects of nature: wildlife, biodiversity, Goan culture and heritage
Film shows on different aspects of nature
Understanding nature through games, songs, arts and crafts and specially designed interactive programmes
Additional Available Activities
GOA SIGHT SEEING TOUR: includes general sight-seeing trip to the famous temples, churches, beaches and other tourist places of importance.
VISIT TO THE GOAN KULAGAR (spice farm): visit to a Goan spice farm for witnessing the Goan culture and heritage, folklores, folk songs and typical Goan cuisine.
TREK TO WATERFALLS: trek through the forest of Western Ghats in Goa
· ADVENTURE SPORTS: overcome your fears through adventure sports like rock climbing, river crossing